CAN I HAVE MY CARPETS CLEANED DURING LOCKDOWN?
Many of us struggle with the work-life balance as it is, add a lockdown into the mix, things can become pretty stressful. With everyone spending more and more time at home, it being the winter months when there is a lot more mud, dirt, and grime around, having your carpets professionally cleaned will feel like it’s needed more than ever.
The question is can you have your carpets professionally cleaned during a lockdown?
In short, the answer is yes.
As we all know England must now operate within a nationwide lockdown system of restrictions in an attempt to tackle the spread of Coronavirus.
Here at XL Cleaners, we are still operating our full range of services working in a safe way for our customers and staff.
Our cleaning services will continue in both domestic and commercial premises.
Safety measures we have put in place:
- Before we enter your home or commercial premises to carry out our professional cleaning service, we will ask if you have any Coronavirus symptoms or if you are self-isolating. We will not enter homes where someone has had the virus.
- When we are in your home we will maintain a safe distance and will wear appropriate PPE
- We will ask that you stay in a separate room and we will complete our work as quickly as we can when visiting.
- We are committed to doing everything that we can to keep our customers and communities safe.
Here are some frequently asked questions that you may find useful.
“Can you still clean my carpets, sofas, and floors?”
At this present time yes, we are still offering all our professional carpet cleaning services to our customers whilst also following government guidelines.
“Is it worth having my carpets cleaning during the crisis?”
Having your carpets and floors professionally cleaned is a benefit to you at any time, particularly during the current climate.
Your carpets will be deep cleaned, deodorised, and sanitised.
“What are you doing about social distancing in customers’ homes/premises?”
All of our team are adhering to the current social distancing guidelines as follows:
- We will keep 2 meters away from you.
- No handshake greetings or contact with the customers.
- We ask that you stay out of the rooms where cleaning is being carried out.
- We will sanitise our hands and minimise contact with your fixture and fittings.
- All our team wears the full PPE necessary to carry out professional carpet cleaning services.
“Have you increased your prices like everyone else”?
No, we are not taking advantage of this situation. As always, we are applying our sanitiser to carpets and upholstery at no additional costs. We hope this has helped answer some of your questions and concerns, If you do have any other questions, please get in touch as we are happy to help.
Why choose XL Cleaners
With the Phoenix 570i, the most powerful mobile cleaning unit available on the market, we deliver consistently great results. This unit cleans at 265 Fahrenheit, sterilising the carpet, and out powers electric portable cleaning units by 16 times.
If you’re not happy with our services, we will come back and re-do the job for free. If you’re still not happy, you don’t pay a penny.
We provide extensive cleaning services and can produce great results without the use of any toxic or harmful chemicals.
If you’re looking for a reliable, experienced, and locally trusted company be sure to request your FREE quote today!